Page 481 of 565 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491531 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

My "good" WalMart had wave 5 & 6 out yesterday, but no 7...maybe on the w/e since I've been lucky in the past on the Saturday Score!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Good find KH.

Checked my local WM yesterday & they were "OVERLOADED" with Legends. I'll check a couple more this morning.

Finally found my McSnowy. Found 2 actually. Also found a Legend green clone officer.

Just got back from my morning run:

Pot. Mills TRU: looked like 2 cases of wave 6 including the McStormies.

Pot. Mills Target: pegs are full, but nothing new.

Pot. Mills W-M: JACKPOT They must have put out 10 cases of figs sometime late yesterday or early this morning because they were packed with figs. This is the same W-M that I said earlier was "overloaded" with Legends. I can't believe that they actually put any more out, but they did. Scored 3 of the 5 from wave 7. No Ewoks or of course McQ Solo. They also had 7 McQ Vaders! I couldn't believe it. Looks like they only put out 1 case of wave 7 and a bunch of wave 4 & 5.

Just an F.Y.I...ShopSW.com has CIV C3PO/R2 back in stock; HTS has McQ. concept Obi/Yoda listed as in stock as well this am. Still no evidence of wave 7 in area.

My McSnowjobs finally shipped from HTS
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got my TC-14, RA-7 and R4-I9 from HTS yesterday. Unfortunately, KH was right and they shipped the red pit droids rather than the orange ones I'd ordered. I bow to your bearded wisdom.

I haven't seen anything new in stores recently. My wife went back to work last week after being at home with the little guy since he was born. Now I'm taking a month off to take care of him. Needless to say, it isn't exactly convenient (or wise) to take a 12 week old on daily toy runs.

I haven't read any reports about Marylanders finding wave 7 at all. Seems KH is one of the lucky few this time around. MY local Wallys are choked to the gills with SL, so wave 7 could be in the back or in a trailer...but they ain't on the floor.

I would call up HTS and tell them they sent you the wrong thing. They specified a color and didnt fufill their end of the sale, see if they will send you the proper ones.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Got my 2 McSnowjobs from HTS today.

Got the new Titaniums (AT-RT, Kit's JSF,etc.), GH (Tarkin, Spirit Obi, etc.) and the Orange pit droids at the Falls Church Target yesterday. They also had the Empire wave, minus the McSnowy of course. No sign of the Battlepacks. An employee told me the huge battlepacks are due out on Sunday the 25th.