Page 487 of 565 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found wave 7 today at WM. Stashed some McSolos if anyone wants them. LMK. Mtriv has first dibs since he has McSnowies for me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

hit the north glen burnie target and walmart picked up honor guard, jawaall 3 var. imp officers, tat. biggs , baron fel 2pack, ELIS HELROT, TATOO ANAKIN, m'iiyoom onith and ani. boba fett

might take all month but i think i can catch up
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Try going to Hasbro tyo shop site. There is a 20% off code and free shipping: friends20
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Try going to Hasbro tyo shop site. There is a 20% off code and free shipping: friends20

thx for hands up and code

ps i have an extra darktrooper with gold coin if anyone wants to trade

thx again kidhuman i was able to pickup mcq obi and yoda for 11 shipped

all the other good stuff was sold out thou

Valin, there was a Tycho A-wing pilot up at Hasbro Toy Shop this am showing in stock. He's been kinda hard to find in stores.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Valin, there was a Tycho A-wing pilot up at Hasbro Toy Shop this am showing in stock. He's been kinda hard to find in stores.

thx 4 the heads up jon but i was able to pick tycho up on my first day back out Wed. at the port covington walmart

also got the 3 coffee mugs at target stromtrooper, boba and vader

didn't see the hot coco 4 pack thou

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Found wave 7 today at WM. Stashed some McSolos if anyone wants them. LMK. Mtriv has first dibs since he has McSnowies for me.
    MM74 hooked me up, but I have a couple collecting buddies who want them also. I'll still trade you the 2 snowies for 2 solos or one solo and a hawk-bat battalion clone, or one solo and a McQ rebel trooper or UGH animated boba, or Vader holo. Your choice (the last 2 options help me out though) just PM me and we'll work it out. Thanks.

check back on hasbrotoys an order Biggs Darklighter Rebel Pilot ,CZ-4 ,romba & Graak Figures , RA-7 and Umpass-Stay used the code for 20% off and free s/h
    about the same price as walmart

hit north gb area only scored a darth revan at target must have been hid

also got the 4 pack of star wars cups and coco from kmart