Page 488 of 565 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

the list of wants is getting smaller

picked up a stromtrooper w/ rem helmet , roron and darth malak
    at the north gb walmart

left the new anakin with tatoo, r2 w/ net and 1st app boba

no mcq's at all
    these I see are going to be the hard ones to find

walmart also had the jabba band 5-packs

might go back early mon and get them if i don't have the figures already
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

The McQ's were hard enough to find when released regularly
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

are ther any codes for starwarsshop.com

Valin, you are checking both sides at north GB Wally for SW, right? I saw a McQ Starkiller hero late afternoon yesterday, as well as a McQ. Boba Fett. Saw the Jabba's Palace Band sets as well in Transformer section, no less.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Valin, you are checking both sides at north GB Wally for SW, right? I saw a McQ Starkiller hero late afternoon yesterday, as well as a McQ. Boba Fett. Saw the Jabba's Palace Band sets as well in Transformer section, no less.
    yeah i checked both sides someone must have beat me to them

i got there at 8:00 was picking up halo 360 system

i was lucky enough to get darth malak

i also saw those jabba band 5 packs
    should stop by after work today

Forgot to mention...north GB Wally also had new Titanium wave: Shadow AT-AT(aren't we stretching, here!!!), Blizzard Force speeder bike w/snowtrooper, etc.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

i found the concept gen. Grievous and the mcq's c-3po and r2 on starwars shop.com

now for chewy luke han and leia

I found a green CLone Commander today and a GH Tarkin and Imp officer
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Picked up the Wal Mart Cantina Galactic Heroes packs for the kids in Hagaerstown over the weekend. I haven't been getting them the GH figures for a while so these are good sets for them. Just wish the Cantina Band would play more/longer songs!

MTRIV73 - I'll get the McSolo out this week. My darling wife has her Grad School finals next Monday so I haven't had much time to do anything other than tend to my kids & house

Got a package from HTS containing Pax Bonix, Rebel anuard Trooper and R2 B. At target picked up a GH Leia/Endor Trooper and McSnowtrooper