Page 494 of 565 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    The only code I know for HTS is catweb10, which gives you 10% off.
    thx now i'm done with the '07 bring on '08
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Congrats, feels good to be done early. If it wasnt for HTS this year, I would be so behid on alot of stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Finally found Starkiller, holo Vader, & the repaint clones at Springfield Target. Just need the last 4 repaints - R2-B1, the Reb/Nab troops, & Pax.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    Finally found Starkiller, holo Vader, & the repaint clones at Springfield Target. Just need the last 4 repaints - R2-B1, the Reb/Nab troops, & Pax.
    For one stop shopping made easy, visit Hasbrotoyshop.com and use coupon code catweb10 (thanks KH) for 10% off (That should just about take care of shipping.)

I got another Hawkbat last night at Target in Frederick.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    For one stop shopping made easy, visit Hasbrotoyshop.com and use coupon code catweb10 (thanks KH) for 10% off (That should just about take care of shipping.)

I got another Hawkbat last night at Target in Frederick.
    Well, I usually like to pick the figs in person, but I've burned enough gas on the TAC. Order placed - thanks for the tip!
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I usually like them in person also, but HTS saved my rump tis year as I would have missed alot of figures.

How are you guys enjoying the weather? Got about 5 inches or so here in Blacksburg and it is changing to Sleet now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I usually like them in person also, but HTS saved my rump tis year as I would have missed alot of figures.

How are you guys enjoying the weather? Got about 5 inches or so here in Blacksburg and it is changing to Sleet now.
    I've got about 8 inches here in Frederick...oh wait, you're talking about snow. It's about the same here.

just put my order in for the RAH Shocktropper on www.shopstarwars.com

only 1000 made people hurry if you want one
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

There are usually only 1,000 pcs. imported on ALL Medicon RAH troopers. I have the basic white version, so I'm not laying down $160 on each color variation. I will get excited if they do a scout trooper, snowtrooper or Ep. II cloner. Picked up Titanium AT-OT, Kashyyyk speeder bike & Jabba's Desert Skiff at north GB Wally.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I had a good day today:

1 Hawkbat Clone
    2 7th Legion clones
    1 TAC Stormie
    1 SL AOTC Clone
    2 sets of Target SW Christmas ornaments(25 cents each)
    Family Guy Blue Harvest Sepcial Edition DVD
    Futurama Season 3.
    Pink Floyd Hoodie(Cleaerance at Target for 6 bucks)
    Abbey Road Hoodie(6 bucks also)

Also got Slick a buch of Titanium, he needs