Page 497 of 565 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

mm74: got the package yesterday, thanks. I'll get the holo vader out to you soon. (I'm assuming the return address on the package you sent me is the address to use.)

On another note: I made the mistake of getting a couple sets of the starship battles minis. The next thing I knew, I had spent about $150 and have (almost) the whole set. These things have great paint jobs and detail. they're everything I want titanium to be but it isn't. I'm still looking for an Imperial Star Destroyer if anyone has an extra and wants to trade/sell.

got my sideshow 2-pack chancellor palpatine / darth sideous today looking good
    now i just need a new display case or curio cabinet to put them in with the medicom clones i got two weeks ago
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Ikea has a nice one up in Towson..."Detolf". You can get several colors, and an additional do-it-yourself light kit. I got mine for $69 during a sale. You can actually go online & check quantitiy at the nearest store.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found the freshest wave of titanums yesterday. Got a set for Slick and myself, sans the Falcon repack.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

MM74MD, thanks for the package. It got ere after harrassing the Post Office for a week.

I also got the Keller/Marine comic pack
    SL Red BD 2 pk
    TAC Stormtrooper
    Lego Grievous Starfighter for 10 bucks on clearance.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Went by Target today but they didn't have anything worth mentioning. I did, however, find a PC game on clearance that I hid with hopes of picking it up weeks from now for dirt cheap. hehe.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

North Glen Burnie WalMart had latest Titanium wave back in stock: AT-OT, etc.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    MM74MD, thanks for the package. It got ere after harrassing the Post Office for a week.
    Glad you got it & sorry for the address mix up

No issues MM, al is good.

I picked up 2 TAC stormtroopers last night and the Obi-Wans Lego JSF on clearance for 25 bucks.

I havent found anything new in weeks. This is pathetic.