Page 499 of 565 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I got the 4 new evolution sets and the wave 2 titaniums from BBTS today. I also saw that New Force will be shipping waves 1,2 later this week. I only ordered wave 2 from them though.

Finally found the new comic packs (Luke & Imperial chick, etc.). Not much else going on - waves 7.5 and 8 keep popping up.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

found all 4 Evo sets at Kmart today. Makes me all caught up for awhile now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Went by Walmart today to get some beer and I decided to scope out the figure isle, which was fully stocked - much to my surprise. I was tempted to pick up the two McQuarrie Rebel Troopers they had, but I passed. Yeah, I'm basically done with collecting; unless that one figure comes along that I can not pass up.

Went to Target yesterday as well and they had restocked too.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Evo. sets found in Glen Burnie!

Scored all 4 Evolution 3-pks. at south Glen Burnie WalMart this am(only had 1 set). Shocking, since this store hasn't restocked toys in months...and is closing March 4 to make way for the SuperWalMart. South GB K-mart had new vehicles(AT-AP, Gen. G's fighter) if you want to spring 28.99 a pop.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Scored all 4 Evolution 3-pks. at south Glen Burnie WalMart this am(only had 1 set).
    Great score, Jon! Finding these has been a pain in the A. Stores stocking 1 case at a time... Geez!

I found 2 more McRebel Troopers today.

I also found some Star Wars playing card at WM. They were next to the Uno games. They have Heroes and Villains 2 pack of cards.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Finally, new stuff at CBurg WM today.

They had out 2 cases of wave 1 and 2 cases of TFU. I picked up the Evo Trooper, Imperial Jumptrooper and the Samuari Jedi.

I got my order of wave 1 from HTS the other day. I love the Tri-Droid. It is am amazing figure. Gree actually came out alot better than I thought he would.

Also had some extreme good luck today! North Glen Burnie WalMart had Force Unleashed wave 2...picked up 1 of each, left multiples of 6 out of 7(no more Jump Troopers). I really dig battle-damaged Vader; just curious how that plays out in the game.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I went back to WM and picked up the rest of the TFU wave. Do any of you guys have the new Ani and Obi from wave 1? I was wondering how the articulation on the legs was. Is it like Grees?