Page 500 of 565 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

i also pick up wave 2 at the north gb walmart still need the jump trooper thou
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Do any of you guys have the new Ani and Obi from wave 1? I was wondering how the articulation on the legs was. Is it like Grees?
    Haven't opened Gree yet, but the Obi and Ani/Vader do have ball joint hips which makes for some good fight poses.

Thanks AJ, Gree has the same ball joint hips. I will get the Obi and Anakin then.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got the other 2 bent leg pit droids last night at the new Super WM in timonium. I wasn't going to get them initially but figured what the heck. They also had an obi and vader from wave 1 but nothing else of real interest.

South Glen Burnie Target(Crain Hwy. had new EVOLUTIONS sets; remnants of wave 1.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Picked up Obi-Wan and Anakin for the new articulation.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

scored the jedi evolutions and lava driod , gree and walrusman sep. at gb north walmart anyone seen the 08 legends yet
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Not around here. I'm definitely on the lookout for a carded Neyo.

Snags in LA ordered the legends from Amazon.

KH, I have a Shadow AT-AT & Blizzard Force biker scout if you're still interested. I found them at my local GB Target, and not at that WalMart we talked about(never got up there due to ice storm a week & 1/2 ago. PM me with your address, please.