Page 501 of 565 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

PM sent and a nice response in the spotters thread.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

While I haven't been to Hagerstown this week, I did see the repackaged Wal Mart exclusive Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon at my two local PA stores. I'm thinking about getting this again for my sons birthday since he played with his original one to it's death.

They also had the exclusive Transformers repaints which I did pick up Big Daddy to go with my son's Cybertron Downshift.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    While I haven't been to Hagerstown this week, I did see the repackaged Wal Mart exclusive Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon at my two local PA stores. I'm thinking about getting this again for my sons birthday since he played with his original one to it's death.

They also had the exclusive Transformers repaints which I did pick up Big Daddy to go with my son's Cybertron Downshift.
    I forgot all about sending you that Darth vader hologram! I'm sure I've lost the address since it's been a month, could you PM it to me? If so I'll get it out tomorrow.

Jon, got the Titaniums today. Thank you. They are in great condition
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Glad I could help, KH!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I hate to throw myself on the mercy of the forum, but if anyone happens to see a McHan in their travels, it would be appreciated if you could pick it up for me. It doesn't look like it's going to be in any upcoming assortments.

Thanks!

I did find the new evolutions sets at Target.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    I hate to throw myself on the mercy of the forum, but if anyone happens to see a McHan in their travels, it would be appreciated if you could pick it up for me. It doesn't look like it's going to be in any upcoming assortments.

Thanks!

I did find the new evolutions sets at Target.
    I think I have an extra I picked up for trade/sale. I'll check at home tonight and PM you if I have it

New Glen Burnie SuperWalMart had Gen. G's fighter in stock.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found the Shadow AT-AT titanium wave yesterday at the Hybla Target. Also have found bits and pieces of waves 1 & 2 over the last few weeks.