Page 503 of 565 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I havent seen the order 66 packs yet. I am only looking for the Toi Chow or whoever one. New figs only please.

I did get a Vanguard Trooper, Po Nudo, and another Tri-Droid today.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I havent seen the order 66 packs yet. I am only looking for the Toi Chow or whoever one. New figs only please.

I did get a Vanguard Trooper, Po Nudo, and another Tri-Droid today.
    After seeing them today, that's really the only one worth getting. Oh well, I'm too lazy to take the others back.

Got a Zev and Neyo today at WM on 26.

North Glen Burnie WalMart had all wave 2 Force Unleashed; no SL.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I wanted to pass along this Target coupon I found on a GI Joe website I visit. I used it today and it works!

The Word document (virus free) has a full page of them to save paper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails coupon_birthday_toys.gif  
    Attached Files Attached Files

I picked up an AT-AP at WM tonight. Damn 3rd leg is pi55ing me off
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Got the Master Choi Order 66 pack today. Funny thing is the cases werent marked with a street date

As I've had this discussion with Target many times...that was not a Hasbro-induced street date(like 7/27 for CW), but a projected shelf date or sometimes reset shoot-for date.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Makes perfect sense now. Either way, I am all caught up with wat I want sans the Comic packs coming out.

I was in Kmart today and put a few troop builders on lay-a-way. Hawkbats, Kashyyyk troopers, training clones and a McRebel and TAC Stormie.

Also got Anakins Podracer in titanium form.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I was in Kmart today and put a few troop builders on lay-a-way. Hawkbats, Kashyyyk troopers, training clones and a McRebel and TAC Stormie.

Also got Anakins Podracer in titanium form.
    How much were the figures going for at K-mart? They're $8.99 up here so I'm completely done even going in that chain.

I preordered the kotobukiya x-wing from BBTS the other day. It looks like it's going to be pretty sweet.

I also got the Target exclusive Grand Slam and Sharc yesterday. I wish i'd gotten the HISS as well