Page 504 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

they are 6.99 here for the figures. If WM is 6.63 and Target is 6.64, 6.99 is not so bad.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Laurel, MD Target had all six Order 66 two-packs on back endcap facing game wall.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Just F.Y.I.

Not SW related...but for fans of Lost, I picked up all of series 2: Sawyer, Mr. Eko, Jin & Sun for under $20 at my local KayBee Toys in Arundel Mills Mall. With all the extras, it probably explains why Todd McF. cancelled wave 3, which had some decent characters. I heard Targets are getting Fans' Choice SL.

Found the next Titanium wave - Fel's Interceptor, T-16, etc - at Target yesterday, but must have just missed the black coin SL - only had Neyo and Zev on pegs.

I haven't even seen the last wave of Titaniums, FU ship, podracer, etc.

I was surprised since I had just found the podracer wave the week before. Weird distribution.

Thumbs down

I found three Padme Saga 006-67 at Springfield Target.

I hate scalpers.

And Springfield.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Not SW, but picked up IJ wave 1 at Balt. Target using 087-06-0651DPCI#.

Welcome to 2008 Toys R US!

I found remnants of wave 2 at the TRU in Frederick yesterday. I picked up the Vader for a collecting buddy and another EVO trooper for myself. I'm still looking for more Black guards, but apparently so are a lot of people.

The cashier told me to come back on may 1st because some new SW exclusives will be out. She said they had been mistakenly put out earlier and the computer wouldn't let them be sold so all of them were carted to the back. The only things I know of coming out at TRU next month are some exclusive battlepacks (there were no battlepacks out in their SW display,) so that might be it. It could also be the White TIE, but those are hitting the shelves out west. If anyone else has any theories I'd love to hear them.

Also, I missed the G.I. Joe commanding officers pack with Grunt, Hawk, and Duke. If anyone sees one can you pick it up for me? I'll gladly pay for it and the shipping.

The cashier is probably confusing the Indy toys with Star Wars. They're supposed to be released on May 1.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)