Page 506 of 565 FirstFirst ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510516556 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Here are some pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0002_100_0465.jpg   elwoodgordon_tornado 001.jpg   near_craney_island.jpg8-2008.jpg  
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

... some more:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo_1.jpg   photo_3.jpg   tornado 2_merrimac.jpg  
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

and some more:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tornado damage aerials 002.jpg   tornado damage aerials 007.jpg   tornado damage aerials 013.jpg  

and a few more. The last one was pretty wild:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tornado damage aerials 016.jpg   tornado damage aerials 023.jpg   DSCF0319.jpg  

Thats insane UK, glad everyone isnt dead or hurt

Anyways, back to finds. I founf my 50 dollar check from Hasbro today in the mail. I went to Target and got:

2 Biker Scouts
    Obi-Wan
    Anakin
    2 Order 66 packs: Luminara and Master Sev.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sorry for derailing the thread. Just thought some of those pictures were worth sharing, pretty amazing really.

No need to be sorry, I enjoyed the pics. To be honest, its the busiest this thread has been in a while. I am glad everyone is fine.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Spent way too much $$$ on IJ today, but whatthehey! Picked up all of wave 2 between Hanover & Glen Burnie SuperWalMart; also some deluxe & both 12" Indys, as well as the German convoy truck. I went to several Targets only to find...nothing. I don't know about TRU.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I found a bunch of Indy stuff at TRU in Frederick. It looked like they had most of it. There were at least 3 different Indy's, Sallah, Monkey-man, Russian dude with an AK, The guy he shoots in TOD, etc. Unfortunately, the paint jobs blew on all of them so I passed.

I saw them all last night at Target and thought they sucked. I dont think I will get any of the figures except maybe River Phoenix