Page 507 of 565 FirstFirst ... 7407457497503504505506507508509510511517557 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

  1. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I found a bunch of Indy stuff at TRU in Frederick. It looked like they had most of it. There were at least 3 different Indy's, Sallah, Monkey-man, Russian dude with an AK, The guy he shoots in TOD, etc. Unfortunately, the paint jobs blew on all of them so I passed.

    I have to agree mtriv, the paint jobs did blow for an $8 figure. I passed and hopefully will continue to pass on this line. I did get the latest wave of GI Joes with Wild Bill. Love the Joes

  2. #5062
    I guess it's just me...I wasn't expectin' alot of actor likness on a 3.75" action figure from any company, especially Hasbro. After all...look at the Star Wars human toys. Ironically, I think the "older" Indy from KOTCS wave 2 looks more like Harrison Ford than Raiders version. Then again...maybe I'm just having toy collecting withdrawal waiting for JUly 27th.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

  3. #5063
    Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    I have to agree mtriv, the paint jobs did blow for an $8 figure. I passed and hopefully will continue to pass on this line. I did get the latest wave of GI Joes with Wild Bill. Love the Joes
    Did you ever find Rock-n-roll, torpedo and the rest from that wave? I don't think I've seen them in months. I'm looking forward to the Ram and VAMP later this year.

  4. #5064
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Did you ever find Rock-n-roll, torpedo and the rest from that wave? I don't think I've seen them in months. I'm looking forward to the Ram and VAMP later this year.
    Yes! I actually went into the Hagerstown Target a few weeks back to return a couple things and couldn't resist the toy aisle. Low and behold they had the entire wave. I did a happy dance since I wasn't even looking for these and scored them. I'm so glad I didn't pay outrageous prices on ebay. Thanks for looking out for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    I guess it's just me...I wasn't expectin' alot of actor likness on a 3.75" action figure from any company, especially Hasbro. After all...look at the Star Wars human toys. Ironically, I think the "older" Indy from KOTCS wave 2 looks more like Harrison Ford than Raiders version. Then again...maybe I'm just having toy collecting withdrawal waiting for JUly 27th.
    I saw the deluxe figures yesterday and did pick up the one with Indy in the arab outfit & the arc. That one was pretty sweet. I'd really like to get the one with Indy and the horse

  5. #5065
    Saw the "new" Kanor Jax comic pack this morning at a WM in Frederick. They also had the new Joes and finally put out Indy Figs. Despite actually finding some indy figs with good paint jobs, I passed on everything (I wish I'd gotten the HISS driver though.)

  6. #5066
    I did pick up the Indy with Ark deluxe figure today(hadn't seen it yet) at Columbia, MD Greatland Target. Pretty nice set.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

  7. #5067
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I passed on everything (I wish I'd gotten the HISS driver though.)
    Yes you should have! Can't wait for the Black HISS!

    And DANGIT that Indiana Jones I broke my word and bought Sallah and the Cairo Swordsman and the cargo truck

  8. #5068
    Went to TRU looking for the STAP attack BP which they, of course, did not have. I did find the newest saga legends wave though. For myself I got a neyo, Zev, and a Blackhole stormtrooper (for the black coin.) I picked up a whole set for a friend though.

  9. #5069
    Not much at retail, but I preordered CW theatrical poster this pm from ShopSW.com. Can't wait for the trailer tomorrow night. Can anyone get a good copy for me & put on DVD somehow???
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

  10. #5070
    WM finally put the capture of the Tantive IV battlepack on clearance for $15. I picked one up for the troop builders and need to find a creative way to dispose of the vader.

    Target, both WM's and TRU have all gotten in waves 1 and 2 this week, but I still haven't seen a black Imperial guard on the shelves. Someone around here (with too much time on their hands to stake out toy aisles) must be army building them.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO