Page 508 of 565 FirstFirst ... 8408458498504505506507508509510511512518558 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I picked one up for the troop builders and need to find a creative way to dispose of the vader.
    Mix em up, mash em, stick em in a stew.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got the STAP attack set today at TRU in Frederick. It's a really nice set and not a bad value for the money IMO. Great paint jobs on all the pieces.

The hoth patrol one can stay on the shelves for the kiddies. It looked like the only difference was a little snow on the Taun-Taun.

Is it an open bellied Taun Taun?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Nothing much at retail...but I got my CW theatrical poster yesterday from ShopSW.com. Our family is heading to Orlando next week for my son Tyler's Make-A-Wish trip he's been granted. We picked May, thinking with no Celebration show, SW Weekends would be back in their usual month. Of course..they picked June this year. Oh well! Hoping to see Narnia II this w/e...getting great reviews. I'll keep an eye out for Stap Attack set.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Is it an open bellied Taun Taun?
    No, It's Luke's broken horn Taun-Taun that becomes wampa chow.

I would have gotten it if it were open bellied.

I did see the new T-16 wave of Titaniums today at Target

I saw the new Legends figures and passed on them easily today at Target. I did get a Tantive IV BP at WM on clearance for 13 bucks. It rung up Jundland Waste BP, which is really wierd.

I also ordered some Doctor Who Figures, but you guys dont care about that.

Good for you and your son Jon the Jedi. That is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post

I also ordered some Doctor Who Figures, but you guys dont care about that.
    You're right, we don't care.

Wow, 2 weeks with no new posts. Have we quit looking or are we all caught up?

I was in WM today and couldn't help peeking in the toy aisle despite being caught up. They put out at least 2 cases of FU figures. That was only the second time I'd seen the black imperial guard in the wild. I didn't get anything, but it was nice to see more than sandtroopers and clones on the pegs for once.