Page 509 of 565 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Glen Burnie TRU had Stap Attack & Hoth Patrol BP's, as well as Blue Harvest Family Guy Wacky Wobblers(in Transformer aisle).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I found the two black trooper legends today. Unsure if I want to keep them right now. I do like the coins though
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got the battle of mygeeto battlepack and the premiem bumblebee (with fightin' helmet!) from HTS today.

Mygeeto @ Target. Not much else going on out there, except the dozen SAGA '06-037 Sandtroopers that mysteriously showed up at Springfield. At least the 26 Jerjerrods will have someone to keep them company.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Has anyone seen (or looked for) the WM exclusive build a droid packs?

I have looked today sinceI was in WM, but nothing as they are remodeling CBurg WM
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I have looked today sinceI was in WM, but nothing as they are remodeling CBurg WM
    Be sure to post when they're done. I'm heading that way sometime next month and won't bother to stop if it isn't finished.

I have to go down to Grundy, my grandmother decided to stop driving and is "trading" cars with me. She'll have my '99 Passat for emergencies and I'll have her '04 car with 12,000 miles on it that is quite a bit nicer than I could afford otherwise.

Best of all it's painted Hokie Maroon

Nice deal Matt. I will let you know. They are redoing toys now, so they should be done with that section with in two weeks hopefully.

WM on 85 in Frederick had the 3 exclusive comic packs today. A collecting buddy picked them all up for me. I may return Dooku/Anakin if it isn't very different.

Scored IJ Last Crusade wave at Glen Burnie SuperWalMart.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."