Page 510 of 565 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) had 6-8 merchandisers(12 in @) of exclusive Hero & Droid 2-packs, along with new exclusive comic 2-packs. Comics were in section, Droid Factory sets were on pallets.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Checked two DC area WMs today for the Droid and comic packs and saw zippy. But I lucked out at the Target at Potomac Yards - the Rancor is on clearance for $20.00 and the Jedi/Clone tube things are 50% off as well. So much for the news a few weeks ago about these not going on clearance.

picked up the half off rancor and a couple off order 66 for the clones at the north gb target

no sign of battle packs
    and the saga figure were still normal price
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

This isn't a VA/DC/MD find, but at the Target by my work in Chambersburg, PA I used the DCPI of 087-06-0877 and got the BAMF (Dane Cook fans know what I mean) Millennium Falcon. Good luck!

Great score! Is it everything we've heard?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Great score! Is it everything we've heard?
    Well, I didn't get a chance to open it yet Hopefully I can tonight! I will let you know.

Just an FYI - they apparently come 2 per case and at least my Target only had 1 case.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    Well, I didn't get a chance to open it yet Hopefully I can tonight! I will let you know.

Just an FYI - they apparently come 2 per case and at least my Target only had 1 case.
    Did'ja buy the other one for me?

The Target in Frederick has them in stock and apparently secured well in the back under armed guard. They threatened to cut off my favorite body part if I asked them to sell one to me early. I really like my nose so I'll wait a few more days.

Just so no one takes me seriously, they do have them and they won't sell them yet, but no fanboys were threatened or harmed in the production of this post.

Well, I put it together last night. We just bought a new house a few weeks ago so I've been busy. I didn't get a chance to apply the decals or find working batteries. It is awesome. Very very very awesome. I totally had a flashback to a Christmas morning 20+ years ago. I only got to fiddle around with the pack in Han & Chewie as all my toys are still in boxes from the move.

Like I said, awesome. Is it $149 awesome? Not really. This should have been $99. Oh well. I won't be getting the Clone Wars stuff (I hope I can resist) so this should be an ok purchase

I went to Target today and had them run the DCPI for the Legacu figs. They had them but wouldnt bring them out. 087-06-0991 is it. Good luck guys
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Saw the AT-TE today at the Skyline (Falls Church) Target as well as remnants of the CW and Legacy waves. Kinda bites that you have to buy repack Legacy to get the BAD parts.