Page 511 of 565 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr View Post
    Saw the AT-TE today at the Skyline (Falls Church) Target as well as remnants of the CW and Legacy waves. Kinda bites that you have to buy repack Legacy to get the BAD parts.
    You don't have to. Certain parts will be repeated in the repacks, but if you buy only all the new figures, you will still get all the parts you need for all the droids.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    What are BAD parts?
    Didn't you take health class?

It's Build A Droid

Scored the AT-TE & Evolutions wave 2 at south Glen Burnie Target using DPCI #'s. Nobody in Elect. even noticed the 7/26 in red on the box.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    You don't have to. Certain parts will be repeated in the repacks, but if you buy only all the new figures, you will still get all the parts you need for all the droids.
    That is good to know. Thanks for the information.

The Princeton, WV Wal-mart still has the cantina sets available from 2 years ago with all the band and dancers. The sticker said $20 each (I might have gotten them if they were 10.) I did pick up another Watto R2T0 and Luke R2D2 2 pack because the paint jobs were better than the ones I already had.

KH if there is anything worth picking up in Bburg/Cburg please post asap and I can stop on my way home tomorrow.

Nothing at all in CBurg. Target has the new figs in the back but will not bring them out. I was actually in Princeton this morning and got the Lando/Stormie comic pack and the new GH figs(Tarful/Gree wave)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found in Target Yesterday:

Plo Koon/Capt Jag(off)
    Bar2/Slave Leia
    Shakk Ti/Bodyguard

GH Figs.

They had all the stuff out for the CW except figs and veicles. I asked them to scan figs and they said they couldnt bring them out until the 26th beacuse of the street date. I told them everything there had the street date. They pulled it all down and let me buy the GH figs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Batman Movie Masters

If anyone who doesn't collect Batman would happen to come across either the Unmasked Batman or Fear Toxin Batman chase figures please pick them up for me & PM me. I know that this is a long shot, but I have been able to get both the Begins and Dark Knight Batman as well as the Joker and Scarecrow. I don't have any desire for the Joker Goons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fear toxin batman.jpg