Page 512 of 565 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Actually found the 1st wave of Legacy today at Target. They sold them without a blink. They also had the CW figs, the clone helmet and ultimate lightsaber.

There was a shelf tag for AT-TE but not the Falcon.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

The wife and I found a new house we both liked yesterday and put an offer on it. This may end my collecting days for a while.

Okay, a while is over I can start collecting again.

Well, we bought the house. Closing is 8/31 and we're just listing our current house now. I think this really is going to curtail tonight's spree quite a bit.

Nice congrats Matt.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, best wishes, especially on the sale.

Found the Homing Droid, Torrent, and CDR Fox at Target. Saw the ATTE, but didn't buy yet. Crap that's a big box. Can't imagine the Falcon box.

Thanks, it's going to be an interesting couple of months.

I did find (and went ahead and bought) the titanium cloud car, wedge's X-wing, and the repaint cylon raider at TRU while on a scouting mission today. Everything else was securely stowed in the back. I was really hoping for a preview of the prices of things at TRU compared to WM and Target.

Yarna, Bane, Ak-Rev, Vader and Ewok.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Well, we bought the house. Closing is 8/31 and we're just listing our current house now. I think this really is going to curtail tonight's spree quite a bit.
    Congrats and good luck on the sale. Your townhouse is sweet and I'm sure it will get snatched up quickly. We ended up putting a contract in and closing in 3 weeks on a house in Waynesboro, PA last month. The price dropped so dramatically that we pounced on it.

Anyway, back on topic. I absolutely hate Hasbro & George Lucas. I hadn't planned on buying into the Clone Wars line. But I did pick up a few over the weekend (I love the clone trooper design) to the displeasure of my wife.

I figure it's a trade off. She gets a pedicure every few weeks so I should be allowed to buy my toys! She actually doesn't get mad when I purchase high end stuff because it's more "grown up".

SDCC Disturbance In The Force set up for grabs while quantities last at HasbroToyShop.com. Just F.Y.I.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

^Thanks, just ordered it.

Target has the AT TE up on their site with free shipping. If you belong to Borders Rewards, you can also get 10% off your Target.com order.