Page 2 of 565 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Walmart in Ellicot City had Star Wars Stratego and the big Yoda lego. I didn't buy either of them saving my money for the figures.

Lego Yoda

I saw that Lego Yoda at the KB Toy Store in Pentagon City. It was $189.99. Quite a bit out of my price range. It looked pretty big.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Jedi Starfighter

The K-Mart in Eldersburg, MD had 3 (or 4) of the Jedi Starfighters this afternoon. They were on the overstock shelf above the pitiful display of POTJ and pre-view figs (including 1 Jango).

Tie Bomber and Snowspeeder

Stopped by the Potomac Mills WalMart on my way to work this morning and found both the bomber and speeder. They were on the top shelf and I couldn't reach them. Since I was running late for work I couldn't search for anything to use to reach them so I figured I'd come back at lunch time and get them. Big freak'n mistake. They were gone. Guess they either pulled them back off the shelf or someone bought them all.

K-Mart Eldersbery had a few of the puzzles and all 3 board games. I didn't buy any of it because i am saving my money for the figures. They also had a couple of Jedi Starfighters.

Anyone checked the local k-marts recently?

Last weekend I was in the closing KMART in Laurel. They must have had found an old case of EP 1 figures. Nothing great.

I was thinking of going to the another closing KMart in Forrestville to see if any older figures pop up, and I might hit the KMart in Clinton (near Andrews) to see if any of the new toys show up.

Check your TRU's. I found a case of the Teebo wave at the TRU in Frederick tonight.

thanks for the tip i need the teebo wave. They had about 5 of each left after i bought my set.

Just went to the Toys R Us in Latham, MD. They had lots of Jango Fett, Clone Trooper, and the other preview figs ($5.99 ea.) There were a few AT-STs. They still have 3 Han Solo/Millenium falcon CD-Rom games (I thought about getting one, but I haven't heard anything about it). They also had Anakin's podracer and some droid fighters from EP 1.

Ames in Latham didn't have anything new. Just EP 1 Preview Battle Droid with STAP, Leia in speederbike, and 2 POTJ figs (Ben and Qui Gon).

Target in Largo has moved all of their Star Wars to a clearance aisle. There are now WWF figs where the POTJ figs were.