Page 516 of 565 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I picked up the Force Unleashed for the Wii last week. I was a bit disappointed they didn't make if for the PC.

If you have a Wii, this is a great game for the Wii-mote and highly suggest picking up a copy. The graphics aren't as great as the Xbox & PS3, but it is really fun slicing and dicing.

Otherwise, I don't have much desire to pick up anything lately. I do want the Lars Homestead but not at $50 - ouch!

I picked up a haul today from Kmart(layaway)Cburg)

Padme Evolutions
    Luke Sandstorm
    Han Sandstorm
    Chewie Sandstorm
    Evo Trooper
    Rex
    R2 with attatchments(CW)
    2 Clone Troopers(Legends)
    Galactic Heroes Jabba set
    Robot Chicken Star Wars Special DVD

From Wal-Mart(Radford)

Saleucami Clone
    Landing Platform Clone
    Yaddle and Evan Piell

Put on Lay-a-way todayKmart CBurg)

Fett Evolutions(For kids Christmas Gift)
    Hoth Patrol 5 pack
    Galactic Heroes Mos Eisley and Geonosis sets
    Aalya Secura and Bly Galactic Heroes 2 pack

I saw the 2 packs of the Droid Factory last week in Roanoke Valley View WM and they were crap. Good thing I wasnt tempted to even think about getting those. I also have picked up the Imperial Landing Craft Titanium and one other one I cant recall.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Glen Burnie Wally had new GH sets: Vader & TIE, Obi w/Ep. II Delta. Haven't seen any new Titaniums in a while.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Picked up Jodo Kast today. Not a bad figure overall
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Has anyone seen the Moff Trachta comic packs?

I broke down and got a TIE defender titanium off of E-bay yesterday for $13 shipped. Usually when I give up and do this they start showing up a few days later. Oh well, I need a fleet of them anyway.

No, nor have I seen any new Titaniums...just the redeco CW ones clogging the pegs EVERYWHERE!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The Wal-mart on 85 finally got around to putting out the force unleashed 3-packs yesterday. I have an extra of the shadow trooper emporer if anyone is interested, PM me.

I finally got Holo Dooku to complete wave 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I finally got Holo Dooku to complete wave 3.
    I got holo dooku from something I ate one time. It wasn't pleasant. I wish you a speedy recovery.

It's been very quiet on the pegs, but I did find the Clone Wars wave 2 all together at Target.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."