Page 3 of 565 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Here is what I saw in the last 2 days:

WM in Germantown, Waldorf and Springfield had nothing.
    WM in Clinton had a lot of the new Lego stuff - Republic Cruiser, Tusken Encounter, Super Battle Droid.

Kmart in Gaithersburg had 2 Jedi Starfighters of which I bought 1. Still deciding if I like it or not. It's just the ship with no bonus figure.

Ames in Alexandria (Rte 1) had nothing.
    Ames on Edsall Road had 3 Slave 1's (29.99) and both the lightsabers (21.99)
    Ames at Seven Corners had some of the AOTC figs at 6.99! but I left them due to the not-so-mint condition and the price. They had Jango, Obi-Wan (Coruscant), Anakin Peasant, 1 R2-D2 and a Kit Fisto. They also had a few Starfighters.

Somewhere I saw the Stratego, Life and the third game. I think it was at the Kmart.

Looks like Ames may be the place to check.

Went to eldersberg k-mart again. They had took the puzzles and board games off the selves.

The Ames at 7 Corners had the Slave 1s. Still there today.

That is to much money at ames i think i will just wait till April 23rd

I'm not a comic book collector, but I saw the Attack of the Clones comic book (or graphic novel, whatever they call it) at Barnes and Noble in Laurel, MD. It was real tempting to buy it to find out what happens in the movie, but I held back.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I would have just skimmed through it in the store.

Area Report

Since I'm on vacation this week, I decided to do a little 'shopping' today:

Woodbridge KMart - 4-5 boxes of coll. 1 & 2 (wave 1), a box of 12" figs, and a box of lightsabers. All sitting on a pallet towards the rear of the toy dept.

Wdbg. Ames - 4 Jedi Starfighters
    Potomac Mills Target - nothing
    P.M. WalMart - nothing
    P.M. TRU - a bunch of preview figs, a few Imp. Officers and rebel troopers.
    P.M. Kohl's - not a freak'n thing.
    Dale City KMart - a few remaining preview figs. Nothing else.

Oh well, only a week to go.

Checked Ames in Frederick, they had some deluxe figs for $3.49. Not too bad. They also had the Jedi Starfighter.

TRU Midnight Madness

Anyone here planning on doing the Midnight Madness thing? The only ones here in VA that are doing it are: Fairlakes, Bailey's Crossroads & Sterling.

I won't be doing the midnight maddness thing and hold out til later in the week. I only plan on getting a few figures from this new line since I only get the Classic trilogy figures. So from the list I have seen, I'll get R2-D2, Emperor's Guard, Bespin Luke and Vader, and C-3PO. I haven't decided if I will get Yoda and the Tusken Raider.

None of the Ames I have been to seem to have anything. I wouldn't mind picking up an Amanaman and Leia real cheap.

I was at KB Toyworks in Bowie today, they had signs up saying they would be open at 8am on the 23rd for all of our Star Wars needs. They had the Deluxe Darth Maul real cheap, but none of the other POTJ were on clearance yet. They also had the Lego Droid Developer kit for $50, but the Walmart next door to it had the same one for $25. Walmart didn't have much else, a few preview figs, a bunch of POTJ Boss Nass, and I think Ketwol.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".