Page 519 of 565 FirstFirst ... 19419469509515516517518519520521522523529 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found the Target Clone Wars Battle Packs. Saw the shelf tag for this year's Ultimate Battle Packs -$63. Gird your loins.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    Found the Target Clone Wars Battle Packs. Saw the shelf tag for this year's Ultimate Battle Packs -$63. Gird your loins.
    Did you actually see the battle packs? A buddy of mine checked targets in Rockville, Gaithersburg and Frederick yesterday. All had shelf tags and Rockvilles computer had them listed as in stock and on the shelves but they were nowhere to be found at any of the places.

I'm wondering if they're just getting ready for them and they'll be out next week. I really want the Sarlacc but probably won't find it if it's a black friday thing.

Found CW wave 3 at a local KOhl's, 20% off their 9.99.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found wave 3 of CW. Only got Plo Koon so far. DO want to get the IG-droid though also. Maybe Asajj
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Did you actually see the battle packs? A buddy of mine checked targets in Rockville, Gaithersburg and Frederick yesterday. All had shelf tags and Rockvilles computer had them listed as in stock and on the shelves but they were nowhere to be found at any of the places.

I'm wondering if they're just getting ready for them and they'll be out next week. I really want the Sarlacc but probably won't find it if it's a black friday thing.
    Saw the Sarlacc this morning, but I don't know if that's a fluke or not. Not too impressed with the figures, Luke is ghostly, like the TAC Ceremonial, and the Weequay's new paint isn't great. Plus the force pikes are so thin and soft, they are badly twisted. Not quite the "Whoa" factor of last year's packs.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    Saw the Sarlacc this morning, but I don't know if that's a fluke or not.
    Saw them in Columbia, too. Figs are horrible, but I caved anyway...

I also saw them today at the DC Target, with a price label that said - $69.99! Not too impressed with them and passed. They also had the exclusive BPs and the Falcon for a new low price of $131.99.

I got the one and only Sarlacc set that the Frederick Target had this morning. Only rang up as $62.99 though. The Luke figure looks like he's a vampire rather than a Jedi. Oh well, I bought it for the Sarlacc anyway. They still have one clone wars set and 2 gi joe sets. The only thing I want out of the Joe set is Short fuze. I actually found my old MOBAT the other day.

I also picked up a faie to complete my wave 4 collection. A friend got me the imperial landing craft last night so the only thing I have left to get this year is the rebel transport.

Picked up FX-6 and the 327th trooper at Cburg Target, all they had from wave 4.

Went across to Kmart and they had the rest of the wae, so I promptly stuck in on layaway along with 2 Saleucami Troopers and 2 more 327th troopers.

CBurg WM has sh*t. They havent stocked out anything new in about a month
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten