Page 520 of 565 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520521522523524530 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Picked up FX-6 and the 327th trooper at Cburg Target, all they had from wave 4.

Went across to Kmart and they had the rest of the wae, so I promptly stuck in on layaway along with 2 Saleucami Troopers and 2 more 327th troopers.

CBurg WM has sh*t. They havent stocked out anything new in about a month

KH, I got an FX-6 at Magic Mart in Grundy for $5.88 over thanksgiving. If you're ever down there again, it might be worth stopping in.

Yeah, I normally stop there and at the one in Tazwell when I head that way. Also the WM in Claypool Hill. They are untouched sources it seems.

WM CBurg packed out about 8 cases of TLC Wave 4. I picked up Grievous. He is pretty cool
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Picked up Obi's new Delta 7B starfighter from CW cartoon at Severn SuperWalMart. I like the new droid socket directly in front of the cockpit.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Picked up the Titanium Cloud Car today. Done for the year now
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Picked up the 1/4 scale Darth Maul from Glen B. TRU. Ended up less than $40 with gift cards I was holding. Even at $80, better value(plus voice chip) than Sideshow's $250 price point on their premiums. Real happy with the overall product.

Well, I hope you guys had a good Christmas. I tore my calf muscle the week before Christmas. fun times

I did get the AT-TE for Christmas and I love it. I have no issues with the legs. I have to dig out my clones to set em up and get some pics.

Load that puppy up, but no "shinies." Happy New Year to all of you...be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Load that puppy up, but no "shinies." !

I plan on it. Cant wait to do it. Possibly on Thursday when I am off.

Nope, I dont. I havent seen new stuff in over a month