Page 523 of 565 FirstFirst ... 23423473513519520521522523524525526527533 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Thanks for the heads up KH. I found them all at the SuperWM on 85 in Frederick last night. The pilots are my favorite, I almost didn't get the ewoks because of the oddly colored headresses. I guess I can always touch them up with some paint later on.

They are pretty cool, I dont mind the headdresses. I passed on the pilots because of lack of funds, but will get them later on
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Picked up the Ewoks in Westminster. I don't know about the orange hood but the other two don't appear to be out of synch with the film. Maybe a Rit dye bath will even out the color some... certainly helped that pasty white ceremonial Luke from last year/two years ago(???)

Severn SuperWalMart put out the exc. comic-packs late yesterday. I'll have to try to check them out.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Isnt it good to find stuff first for a change. I love it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Also picked up the Wally comic packs - thanks for the tip off.

If anyone happens to see a Moff Trachta comic pack, I'd be willing to pay a reasonable bounty.

*ETA: Found the latest Legacy wave (Spacetrooper, Brainiac, Jawa & WED, etc.) at TRU Kingstowne. Rare (for me) to find something new there first.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Got Anakins ep.3 fighter w/hyperspace ring, y-wing gold leader, and republic attack shuttle titaniums at Wal-mart. They had the rest of the wave but I passed on all.

Picked up the Pilot WM COmic pack

Severn SuperWally had all the new Titaniums, but I only picked up a few due to escalating pricing. The Ep. III Hyperdrive ring was my fav. Anybody catch Fanboys yet?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I saw the new Titaniums. Only got the Twilight, again, too much money