Page 527 of 565 FirstFirst ... 27427477517523524525526527528529530531537 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Ditto that at Severn Super WalMart(take that Target).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Thanks for the heads-up. Found the latest CW and Legacy at Kingstowne. Walmart is the place to be.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Unless you get there a few hours too late. Still, it's nice to see people posting here again.

Hasbro's distro. system is REALLY messed up this time around. I think there's more goin' on than them playing catch-up. I see weak sections on all their product, including JOE & Wolverine, etc.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I also found the ESB wave, at the WM just outside of the District off the BW Parkway (can't remember the name of the city) yesterday. Looks like it was just the one case though. It had the bearded Hoth trooper with cloth skirt and blue Ugnaught.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Hasbro's distro. system is REALLY messed up this time around. I think there's more goin' on than them playing catch-up. I see weak sections on all their product, including JOE & Wolverine, etc.
    What else is new?

Aside from comic packs I haven't seen consistent replenishment of GI Joe stuff since around christmas. Occasionally TRU or target may get a case, but it seems like WM either quit carrying it, or hasn't gotten any in.

Is anyone buying the Wolverine figures? The pegs look pretty much the way they did when they were stocked. It looked like Star Trek sold well for about a week. By then all the Trekkies had 1 of each and the pegs have been holding steady.

KH, anything to be found in C-burg? I'll be coming through Sunday sometime.

Yes, Cburg has all the ESB wave at WM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Yes, Cburg has all the ESB wave at WM.
    Rats, I should have checked again before we left. I ended up not stopping anywhere because the little guy was asleep and I didn't want to wake him up.

Found Rebel trooper and Ugnaught at WM in Frederick. I picked up 2 hoth troopers, one had the champagne part, the other had the silver. The ugnught had silver. The only other figure from the wave they had was the Emperor. A friend had already picked up the rest of the wave for me though.