Page 6 of 565 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Thanks Jedikmg for the tip, I was able to pick up the elusive Tie Bomber.

Count Dooku

Did anyone see Count Dooku in their travels today? I think that is going to be the hardest to find, followed by Yoda, Anakin (Hangar) and Royal Guard. I found everything else but that one. Any tips?

Both the WM in Frederick had the snowspeeder and tie bomber this afternoon
    Let's get organized...what time is it and what day is it?

I picked up 1 of the 3 count dookus at mt. airy wal-mart today. They also had plunty of yodas and hanger anakins... I only saw 1 Royal Guard and i grabbed it up.

Major Karr

I just got home from a trip out to the WalMart in Manassas and they've got EVERYTHING. I went out there mainly to find a Dooku and they had at least 6 or 7 of him there. They also had 3-4 Luminara, 4-5 Anakin Hanger, 2-3 Yodas and at least 5 Royal Guards. When I left there at 11pm they were still bringing cases out. I don't have a clue where they're gonna put them all cuz the pegs are stuffed.

Hey Sloppy, you still out there?

Anyone finding Taun We? Him and the Royal Guard are all that I need of the first 27. I managed to get the last TIE Bomber and second to last snowspeeder at the Springfield WalMart. I'll have to make a Manassass run soon.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Is it just me or are the cases with Dooku and Taun We tough to find around MD?

Count Dooku

It looks like only WM has the box with Count Dooku in it. I found a badly damaged one in Charles Town WV and had to leave it, but there were lots of Yoda, Royal Guard, Tuan We and Anakin Hangar found in all the WM in MD I went to today. Guess I should go south to Manassas or Potomac MIlls.

Don't bother with Potomac Mills WalMart. I stopped by there twice today (near my work and home) and still no Dooku. Manassas would be your best bet. They had them last night, but I don't know if they're still gonna be there.

Fixer - I forgot to mention it last night, but the WalMart in Manassas also had around 3-4 Taun We.

Just got back from the Manassas WM, which still has several Count Dooku left if anyone is still looking. My collection is now complete and i can rest till the next wave.