Page 539 of 565 FirstFirst ... 39439489529535536537538539540541542543549 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

...no harm, no foul. They're also popping up at Target. Saw them again today at Laurel.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

HTS has the 3 new comic packs and the snail droid. They also have Asoka's starfighter but I passed on it.

Edit: You have to search for Krayt to find teh Darth Krayt Sigel Dare pack since it seems to have been miscategorized.

Edit Edit: Just got back from TRU loking for the Interceptor and they had 6 snail droids and ashokas fighters.

Went out looking for the TIE Int again. No luck on that front, bu they did have the horribly overpriced republic gunship at TRU. $70 now, I'm guessing $40 by Thanksgiving. If it was all new and I didn't know they were re-using a majority of the tooling it might be worth it.

Did a little looking today and found the TPM wave at the Kingstowne Kohls. They have them for $10.99!, on sale for 9.49(?) and then I think they took some off that cause the total was less than $60...can't find my receipt. Broke down and bought them since it has been so dry around here and the ROTJ wave is already showing up in places.

Just an F.Y.I...Star Wars In Concert is coming Nov. 18 to the 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore...not sure if Anthony Daniels is the narrator here.

Pickedup the gungan warrior and amidala from the TPM wave. Also got an ARF Trooper.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My K-mart right down the street had 5 of 8 ROTJ Legacy BAD wave, with bent cards & priced at 8.99@....so I said no thanks. Raymond Babbit was right...

I might have to go and check Kmart this weekend. I dont care about cards, just stick em on lay-a-way right now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Got the TIE Int today from TRU. I had a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Incidentally, the box art shows all new sculpt (and seemingly larger) wings which, of course, it doesn't come with. Maybe this would be something to ask Hasbro about in Q&A. If they're going to release this again next year with updated wings then I'm taking this one back.

My friend picked up ROTJ wave from south Glen Burnie Target...still haven't seen them myself. Hope WalMart gets them in soon.