Page 540 of 565 FirstFirst ... 40440490530536537538539540541542543544550 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Havent seen the ROTJ wave yet, but have finished off the TPM wave
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Just got a YVH1 droid off of E-bay. I think that's in the ESB wave (I might be wrong,) but it should be showing up soon.

Broke down & ordered ROTJ wave from HTS with the SW2010 code. Had all but Leia in stock.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I found the ROTJ at Target yesterday. Only got the Ewoks though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Good news: got my ROTJ wave from HTS a day early...bad news-the box looked like it had been thrown in the river. Came in a big baggie stating it arrived damaged at USPS. Most of the cardboard on two sides was deteriorated, miraculously the figures were ok, but several(Malakili & Giran) had bad bent cards(now I know why I usually wait for retail) & one of the ewok's hands broke off in the pkg.

that sucks Jon. I picked up Thirre and Rys over the weekend. Nothing else new here.

...our brick & mortar stores(i.e. anybody & everybody) look like they haven't stocked SW in months...it's really sad. What's Hasbro up to?

Same here. TRU has a huge gap on the pegs between the saga legends and clone wars figures. Wal-mart got one case of ROTJ wave (the only reason I know is the biker scout is still there with the blue astromech droid part. Hasbro swears the figures are in the pipeline, but I think there's a major clog somewhere.

When Hasbro went around and picked up all the Yarnas and Cantina aliens I wonder if the stores took them out of their computers. If they didn't and still think they have 20+ figures on the pegs it would explain the lack of restocks.

Found the ROTJ wave w/ grey Ugnaught yesterday at the DC Target, so it looks the area distribution center has finally cleared out the dreaded blue cards of death that have been clogging everything up recently.

One of my collector friends found 3 Dewback exclusives at Port Covington WalMart outside Baltimore...really nice looking piece.