Page 543 of 565 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

got the 2 concept figs and 2 others from the ROTS wave, cant recall who they are. I hate when Hasbro decides to release all threse figs at once
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found the ESB wave in Eldersburg on the way home last night. Left both versions of the snowtrooper behind but grabbed the rest. Now I need to give my wallet a rest.

I picked up Willrow Hood yesterday.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Picked up a couple of Value packs at Target -- Legacy Jedi Luke/Ewoks and Slave Leia/Panno. I had been looking for seconds of a couple of those figs and the free extra fig is a nice bonus!

For my 3000th post I'd like to say that I still haven't found the Empire wave, but I did see battlepacks marked down to $17 at the WM in Charles Town, WV. I picked up another geonosis assault. I also saw the Lumiya comic pack there for the first time in the wild. They also had the 2 packs marked down to where they should have started $11. I picked up a Corran Horn to open but left the rest. I also got a couple titaniums that were marked down to $5 each.

Mighty quiet out there. Haven't seen ESB or anything new since before New Year's, except the Unleashed Battle Packs at Walmart.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I saw part of esb wave at a wm Monday. Other than that, I've picked up a couple extra taRget 2 packs and the tie.

Picking up clearance things here and there--AT-ST, Dewback, SOTE TIE Fighter and Kit/Geonosian 2 pack. TESB wave has been spotty at best and no sign of the final B.A.D wave. I want Jabba's gaming droid!

I haven't heard of the EU wave showing up anywhere except Ebay so I wouldn't worry. EE has it listed as coming out in March. Where did you find the AT-ST clearanced and how much was it? I haven't seen it for less than $43.96 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Where did you find the AT-ST clearanced and how much was it? I haven't seen it for less than $43.96 yet.
    Hanover (PA) had AT-STs for $20 and Dewbacks @ $15