Page 545 of 565 FirstFirst ... 45445495535541542543544545546547548549555 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I still haven't seen these yet, has anyone else found them?
    Not in NoVa. But then, I haven't been making as many runs lately.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Thanks to both of you for the store reports.

I haven't been going out as often either so I didn't know if I'd just missed them or they hadn't shown up yet. I found the Dark Trooper 2 packs last fall in Westminster and they didn't show up for the first time in Frederick for another 2-3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Thanks to both of you for the store reports.

I haven't been going out as often either so I didn't know if I'd just missed them or they hadn't shown up yet. I found the Dark Trooper 2 packs last fall in Westminster and they didn't show up for the first time in Frederick for another 2-3 weeks.
    Murphy's Law... Just found the comic packs today at Kingstowne WM. Maybe a second delivery is making the rounds.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I also found the other "lost" 5 comic packs at Target in Silver Spring off 29...haven't seen them anywhere else.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

TRU wave

Just missed all of them except alien Bespin by 3 minutes today at the Kingstown TRU (someone had all in hand), and found only the Dark and Space troopers at the Bailey's Crossroads TRU today...so they are hitting our coast.

Good score nonetheless, Major!

Well I got sick of looking for the WM packs in WM's and ended up buying them off of E-bay. They actually cost less than they would have in the stores and my e-bay bucks paid for the shipping. Now I just need the TRU wave.

Glen Burnie TRU sold out 1 case of EU BAD wave in under a minute....of course, I was working in Columbia, and that TRU had nada.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Glen Burnie TRU sold out 1 case of EU BAD wave in under a minute....of course, I was working in Columbia, and that TRU had nada.
    "Nada" = A Cr@pload of Saga Legends. In other news I found the WM exclusives clearanced for $7.00 in PA.

Picked up the remains of the EU wave at Columbia. No Kr... Kr... Whipid Jedi, but I canceled my preorder anyway. Hopefully I'll find him sometime.