Page 549 of 565 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553559 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Good to know they are finally showing up...though I can't decide between the new or vintage box. Scored a $16 Y-Wing at the DC Target yesterday.

Picked up cloud car & snowspeeder at Columbia Target. They rang up at 19.99@ which was a nice surprise; didn't know there was a sale of any kind on SW. Didn't spot Vintage anywhere.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found the Visla, Aurra Sing wave at Target Fair Lakes. Springfield/Kingstowne is slow to put stuff out. Vintage figs are still 10.00 at TRU. However, did see the BAT-AT there, plus got a $10 off $50 coupon for TRU in the mail last night.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I think Target has BP's on sale as well. Boba Fett Vintage is never in stock at Target(why, scalpers, why...it's just a repaint of the Evo. boxed set Fett...is it the card?). Words won't do justice to the BAT-AT, until it's outa the box.

The Annandale KMart had Jodo Kast today. Picked it up and passed Just seems too much like the previous one.

TRU in Frederick had whatever their huge exclusive figure is yesterday. I passed on it as well. Normally, I'm a sucker for an exclusive figure, but it just doesn't fit with the rest of my figures.

WalMart finally had Vintage out...at the Severn SuperWally. On an endcap with like 3 Boba Fetts.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    WalMart finally had Vintage out...at the Severn SuperWally. On an endcap with like 3 Boba Fetts.
    Ditto for Kingstowne, except for Boba. 7.00 is much better than 9.99.

Everyone's probably seen the Battle Packs. I've been able to pick up just about everything on my list so far, except the Jabba pack.

Of the five Walmarts I "frequent," Columbia, Sykesville, Ellicott City @ rt 29, Westminster and Hanover, PA, 3 stores have had Jabba (Columbia, Ellicott City and Hanover) the other 2 places don't even have a shelf tag. Maybe they'll have a special end cap later in the fall. Who knows? Finally got an AT-AT as I had $100 in Walmart gift cards burning a hole in my pocket. Of course the ONE I found was missing instructions and stickers, plus the bike was damaged. ARRGH! Guess you can't really get anything for free. Oh well...