Page 551 of 565 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Thanks for the heads up...I don't get there often but will look where you sugeested.

^No problem, though they are sold out and had shelf warming battle packs stuck in that space now. Hopefully they'll get some more in.

Decided to pick up the Slave I set at TRU to get the $10 gift card. Going back today to get the Nikto guard. That should take a bit of the sting out of the $11 price point.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Luckily I saw the news about the free Nikto before I picked one up last week. Found a Galactic Heroes Y-Wing which was on clearance (?) for 22.98, plus I got another 25% of "select items) for a total of 17.23. I added another GH two-pack and still got the Nikto free for reasons unknown. I wasn't arguing, though.

A good friend just called me from Target, they're pulling the Hoth sets from the back for us. Hopefully there's no street date to hold up the purchase and I'll be playing with them tonight.

Edit: Have them in hand now. These, Jabba, the AT-AT, and the ROTJ wave are about the only things I've been really looking forward to getting since CV and comic-con.

I guess everyone is seeing the Target exclusives. I love the vintage boxed TIE - it's the same basic design as the SW box I still have from my kid-hood. Getting minty versions of these is challenging as the matte finish printing seems to be very susceptible to creasing and dings.

Found the Deluxe pack with TX-20 in it (I never found him single carded and he's one of the few Clone Wars figures I wanted) @ the Target in Westminster on Saturday.

Yeah, I've been seeing the deluxe speeder/AT-RT sets popping up at Target everywhere. No new CW or ROTJ Vintage....yet. I feel we're in "any day now" mode.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Picked up CW "Embo" wave at Laurel, MD Target...no ROTJ Vintage today, either.

Target in Frederick had at least part of the ROTJ wave when i was in there today. I got Ackbar, Luke, and R2.

Both WM's are so deep in badly painted Clone troopers and Hoth Hans that I'm not optimistic about seeing anything there anytime soon.

I'm afraid that's the problem with my WalMarts AND Targets...they're drowning in ROTS Vintage & there's no room. I went to 5 Targets yesterday & nada...but they're close...very close.