Page 552 of 565 FirstFirst ... 52452502542548549550551552553554555556562 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

For the ones stacking up around here, the Han Solo just isn't that great of a figure. There's nothing wrong with it, but nothing really right either. The clone trooper would have probably sold out if they'd gotten the paint on the helmet right. As long as it's been in production, there's really no excuse for that especially if they're charging more for it than a basic figure TRU was drowning in ROTS the last time I was there, but I attribute that th prices $3-$4 more than the competition. I've stopped looking there for figures for that reason.

I STRUCK OUT Friday...but a collector friend of mine found some between Annapolis, Columbia & north Glen Burnie Targets. Many bent cards this time around from what I'm hearing.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

This am...some luck! Severn SuperWalMart put out 1 case ROTJ Vintage...I grabbed The Pig & ran. They also had new GH wave w/Quinlan Vos & Aqua Droid.

I've seen the wave twice now at a WM and a Target in Frederick. I ordered all the ones I didn't pick up at Target from HTS already though. They should be here today or Friday. I also picked up and extra Gammorean and skiff guard last night.

Finally found a tie bomber yesterday and my comic packs came in from EE on friday. Looks like I'm done for the year.

Found the Target 9 pack. These are going to be hard to find mint - all ten they had on display had bends or crumpled ends to one extent or another. I got the least damaged one. Still looking for The Pig.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Glen Burnie TRU had multiple cases of Quinlan Vos & Young Boba CW waves out...these were in a dump table towards back of the store, not in the reg. section. At 7.99@...I'll wait till WalMart gets 'em back in stock for 6.00.

I feel like I'm channeling KH, but I just found the zombie geonosian and the 2 bounty hunters from the wave at the WM in Christiansburg, VA

My EE "last wave" comic packs shipped...looking forward to getting them next week.

My comic packs came, and I found the latest CW wave (Vos & co.) at Target Springfield. Still looking for the single carded Mando and the Gam Guard.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."