Page 554 of 565 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Was bored and not hungry so I went to TRU and K-mart at lunch time today. TRU has jacked up the prices on the Endor packs again to 31.99. I'm not going to be sorry when they go out of business.

K-mart had 2 pegs full of some weird looking clone wars commander exclusive who I barely cared enough about to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    TRU has jacked up the prices on the Endor packs again to 31.99.
    Yeah, the whole "If people are willing to pay this much-then why not make them pay this much MORE" business model is going to bite them in the rubber parts eventually. In cheaper news, got a $49.00 AT-AT @ Ellicott City Walmart.

Where, or where is Vintage wave 6.....I read on another site someone found them at a Target in Frederick, MD. I'm already braced for the 8.99 plus tax price. There always seems to be a few shipments that slip in early...this wave wasn't listed until April anyway, oh well.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I think I can confirm the target sighting second handedly. A friend of mine found the remnants there yesterday.

Severn SuperWalmart put out multiple cases of Vintage wave 6 & AOTC wave this am, with more wave 6 on a pallet going to the back.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Wave 6 at Kingstowne Walmart. No clones left when I got there, 'natch.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

They might have been there Thursday. A bit out of the loop on which wave is which, but bought the Dagobah Luke, etc there then. Did not buy any clones (price is a little steep so sticking to newer figs) but think they were there. Haven't posted in a while cause not entirely pleased with the redesign.
    Let's get organized...what time is it and what day is it?

Wave 5 is now showing up at Walmart. Plus the latest two vehicles.

Heck of a week. Stunningly, TRU put out something new. Saw both Vintage wave 5 and the newest CW waves there.

Droid gunship wave is showing up finally. A friend got the gunship last night and I got the tri fighter this morning at wm on 85 in frederick