Page 556 of 565 FirstFirst ... 56456506546552553554555556557558559560 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found Seripas CW wave(minus Seripas) at TRU in Annapolis.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Picked up Seripas & shirtless Savage off merch. dump at Glen Burnie TRU.

Got the droid attack on the coronet (or whatever it's called) at TRU today. They also had the trench run packs, but that was an easy pass.

New Here. Hello!
    Just picked up Bastila,Farlander, Rebel Soldier, Ponda, and Wicket(Missed him last round) at Christiansburg, VA Walmart. Dunno if anymore are coming out tonight, but its good to know these are hitting Virginia.

Thanks for heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by mu5a5hi View Post
    New Here. Hello!
    Just picked up Bastila,Farlander, Rebel Soldier, Ponda, and Wicket(Missed him last round) at Christiansburg, VA Walmart. Dunno if anymore are coming out tonight, but its good to know these are hitting Virginia.
    Welcome! Thanks for the tip.

CW Shirtless Savage wave is hitting Target.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

WalMart outside Baltimore on waterfront was cleaned out of Vintage except for some recarded "Revenge" figs. I did find new Ponda wave at Arundel Mills WalMart in Hanover...haven't seen anywhere else. Target still seems poised to receive Vintage...but nuthin' yet, just the aforementioned shirtless Savage wave.

Saw the new Landspeeder and Tauntaun at the DC Target last night, but at $25 each seems way overpriced. Might have to wait for a sale. They were on a larger boys end display. Also seems Hasbro bypassed the clone purge there - about 10 clones and no other vintage in sight.
    Let's get organized...what time is it and what day is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr View Post
    Saw the new Landspeeder and Tauntaun at the DC Target last night, but at $25 each seems way overpriced. Might have to wait for a sale. They were on a larger boys end display. Also seems Hasbro bypassed the clone purge there - about 10 clones and no other vintage in sight.
    I decided not to wait and picked them both up. As much money as I'm saving not buying clone wars and saga legends and by not being able to find vintage figures I want, I figured I could blow the $56 with tax on these.

If your Target does not have the Landspeeder and Tauntaun it might be worth asking them to check the computer for DPCI 087-06-1732. (which i think i found on this board somewhere) They didn't have them ON THE SHELF at Hampton Target, but sure enough they were in the back and they happily got them out for me. Both rang up at 24.99 each so i passed on the Tauntaun for now. Maybe I will get one later. This price is kinda high.