Page 559 of 565 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Of the three stores that I've found DTF at (Friday and Saturday) each one seems to have gotten 1 case each. Now I just need to find a Naboo pilot without a wonky paint job.

Haven't posted in a long time since there is nothing really out there - no WM droid packs, no Vintage wave 2, etc. But today I found some older things I was missing at the Kingstowne TRU - the Rebel (Hoth) Soldier, Ponda Boba and CW Eeth Koth. They must have found a lost case somewhere. And at the Clinton WM I found a Gammorean Guard, which I left for someone else to get since I had one. Still haven't seen the Rebel Commando variant.
    Let's get organized...what time is it and what day is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr View Post
    I found some older things I was missing at the Kingstowne TRU - the Rebel (Hoth) Soldier, Ponda Boba and CW Eeth Koth. And at the Clinton WM I found a Gammorean Guard, which I left for someone else to get since I had one.
    Good heavens, what a score on some much wanted and much missed past stuff!

Found 2 (Lando & McCracken) of the 5 deleted scenesters at the Kingstowne WM this morning - nothing new at the TRU other than a lone McCracken that was dinged up.
    Let's get organized...what time is it and what day is it?

I've about given up on finding anything close to home. I did get the new Naboo starfighter from Past generation toys through amazon. I paid $9 too much but since that's only a little over 2 gallons of gas and I don't have to go to a store multiple times to look for it, I figure I'm coming out ahead.

So Col. Cracken and the Calamari Pilot are at Christiansburg Walmart.. Deleted Scene wave obviously came and went but not much left. I found these a WHILE ago in Newport News but am in Cburg on a work trip.

Is anyone in Virginia finding ANYTHING *NEW*??

I'm really trying hard to find:
    CW14 Aayla,
    CW13 Rex (new Helmet),
    CW 11 Republic Commando Boss..

And also the Vintage Collection...

VC58 Aayla Secura
    VC93 Darth Vader
    VC28 Rebel Pilot Wedge
    VC95 Luke Hoth Outfit
    Darth Malgus

A lot of the others in these waves im gonna skip.. unless i find a good deal.
    Im concerned Virginia is gonna NEVER see these waves and I'm gonna have to pay the scalper prices. I ORDERED the New Vader to make sure i dont miss him but $20 per figure.. not gonna happen.

Anyone spotting ANYTHING new in VA??

I did find the deleted scenes wave a second time at the Walmart in Grundy, VA a couple weeks ago, but I haven't seen it in Maryland yet.

Retail is going to be neck deep in Vintage Obi wan and qui gon (and the other pegwarmers from wave 1) for a while, so I've given up and am preordering everything from BBTS. The case with Ayala et. al. shipped this week and I just pre-ordered the Tarkin wave which is due out next month.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I did find the deleted scenes wave a second time at the Walmart in Grundy, VA a couple weeks ago, but I haven't seen it in Maryland yet.

Retail is going to be neck deep in Vintage Obi wan and qui gon (and the other pegwarmers from wave 1) for a while, so I've given up and am preordering everything from BBTS. The case with Ayala et. al. shipped this week and I just pre-ordered the Tarkin wave which is due out next month.
    I just ordered the whole wave. I think I'll take the figs I don't want and ebay them for actual cost ($10 maybe) rather than ridiculous markup. They should sell quickly that way and I will make half my $ back.

This is the worst dry spell in SW collecting since...well, last year{sigh}.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."