Page 562 of 565 FirstFirst ... 62462512552558559560561562563564565 LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Has anyone found the TRU speeder bikes locally yet...or the Maul Returns Target BP?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Haven't been to target, but TRU didn't have the speeders last week. It takes them a while to make it east so probably late this week at the earliest.

Just picked them up online though and got the BOGO 1/2 off price which paid for tax and shipping. Limit of 2 per purchase.

Wow, 2 hours later and already sold out (I guess this isn't terribly surprising.) Just got an e-mail saying the ones I ordered this AM are backordered, so I may keep hitting the stores until I get an e-mail saying they shipped.

Got the Maul returns battlepack at a Target in Riverdale, MD (I think that's the name of where I was.) It's somewhere on the other side of the DC beltway from Frederick. Had a lot of them for $19.99. Honestly I bought it for the nightsister, but the other 2 figures look good as well. I already had the armored savage and a realistic version of this Maul from the battlepack with Owen Lars, but since that's the only way top get a nightsister, I pulled the trigger without much thought.

Maul Returns is EVERYWHERE at Target down in Hampton Roads area.

I checked 3 Toys R Us last weekend. and again Tuesday, and no Biker Scouts yet in this area.

I like the Maul set but i wish Hasbro would make sure their figures can STAND UP without assistance (robot legs Maul, I'm looking at you).

Got the Maul BP in Laurel at 19.99. Still no speeder bikes(really wanted 2 on the BOGO deal; I wanted to open one & pose under the AT-ST from WalMart.

3 Different toys r us in 3 different Virginia cities in 3 days. No Speeder Bikes.
    Also no Kmart exclusives yet either. Did our truck overturn on 64 or 81???

Seriously...or I95. Haven't seen the k-mart 2packs either, yet I read they hit in other eastern states.

Went to TRU yesterday and the very helpful manager looked up the speeder bikes in the computer for me. She said they hadn't even gotten to the main distribution warehouse that serves the DC area yet (1340 were on order for the area.) So a few more days should do it for us.

Yeah I checked on Tues. & came up empty at Glen Burnie & Columbia...hoping they're on Friday's truck.

Seriously wondering what is up with these exclusives in Virginia. It sounds like they are showing up everywhere else. Checked Toys'r'Us yesterday and today, no Speeder bikes. Several different K-marts yesterday and today, no 2 figure sets. Very strange that these seem to be hitting everywhere else. Yesterday i did the drive from Va Tech to Newport News, so the places i checked were roanoke/salem and Newport news. 5 hrs apart. nothing either spot.