Page 563 of 565 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565 LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

No love in the tri-state for sure...checked Glen Burnie TRU & no speeder bikes.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Start checking your kmarts, they showed up today, had to ask for them to be brought in from the back though. Still no speeder bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Start checking your kmarts, they showed up today, had to ask for them to be brought in from the back though. Still no speeder bikes.
    Confirmed at Yorktown K-Mart, I walked in yesterday and they had the AT-ST Pilots and Ewoks. On the WRONG side of the Aisle from the Star Wars stuff. (I moved them to where they ought to be.. With the other SW stuff.. Shhh..)

Speeder Bikes hitting at Toys'R'Us in Virginia. I just picked up 2 of them at Newport News.

Ditto that...found mine at Columbia, MD TRU(1 left as of 1:30 pm).

Got the last 2 this morning in Frederick. Had a bogo 75% off coupon from sunday paper that made it about $15 each after tax.

If you haven't found the lost line wave, a website called TGF toys has them in stock for 9.99 each, no tax, and free shipping on orders over $50. I still haven't seen these in stores yet (got tehm from BBTS back before celebration VI though.) They also have the obi, qui gon and vader with light up sabers. I picked up one each of the light up saber guys and an extra leia, JarJar, and vader to open. I've ordered from them a couple of times and have gotten great service.

Not SW related, but picked up Neca's Prometheus Engineers at Columbia, MD TRU.

Don't know when it happened, but we got a 5 below in Frederick. Went there today and found a gammorean and another wedge (for custom fodder) as well as some stocking suffers for the kids. Big bag of goodies for under $20.