Page 564 of 565 FirstFirst ... 64464514554560561562563564565 LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Amazon has the MTT for $92. Went ahead and bought it for that price.

Got the K-mart AT-ST for $15.50 yesterday in Frederick. I would have bought it at full price when it first came out if they hadn't overdone the brown paint on the feet.

I went to a Toys R Us near my parents today. They had a 50% off sale on vintage figures and to my surprise, they had the ROTJ deleted scene wave there! First time I have ever seen it out in the wild! I picked up Cracken, Leia, Luke, and Lando for 20 bucks. Used my $5 rewards on it a got them for 15!
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Great find. Too bad that means the same tru will have all the episode 1 carry forwards rotting there forever. Glad you got the good ones first. I got a marc ecko stormtrooper jacket today. They're having a 24 hour sale and if you use the code oneoff you get an additional discout. I got a $120 jacket for $30.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Great find. Too bad that means the same tru will have all the episode 1 carry forwards rotting there forever.
    That doesn't change much around here. My local Target hasn't had any vintage figures on the 6 racks in 6 months. My TRU has had 1 Quinlan Vos on three racks for 8 months.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

It's been so long since I found anything I almost forgot I collect Star Wars. I did find the Naboo Starfighter at Tuesday Morning in Gambrills last week.

Saw the new Legends and Missions at the Smart Toys at Montgomery Mall - passed on all for now. Not really interested in the Legends (Wave 1 anyway) and will wait and see on Missions. Still a little angry about TVC I guess!
    Let's get organized...what time is it and what day is it?

While I didn't find anything new other than Missions at the Rockville TRU, I did get their exclusive Y-wing for $20 and the "Playschool" (can't remember the brand name!) AT-ST for $8.
    Let's get organized...what time is it and what day is it?

Found all the new black series 3 3/4" figs at a wm on my way to ocean city, MD last weekend. No idea where I was except past the Bay Bridge. My ESB Slave 1 is sitting in my lap right now waiting to be put together.

Found a case of 3.75 Black Series at Target in Westminster after dropping off my Slave 1 @ UPS to return it to Amazon (not keeping a completely mangled box). Walmart got in Angry Birds Telepods... great