Page 9 of 565 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Thanks for looking out for me, JB. I hear you about the whole money thing. I think Hasbro went overboard by (technically) releasing 27 figures at the same time. Argh. . .

Then you throw in all these variations. . .

And vehicles you can't even find. . .

And a POTJ wave that has never been seen at retail. . .

Between eBay, TRU, WalMart, Target, my time and fuel, this is becoming way too expensive. I am so overwhelmed that I think I've almost reached the end of my rope.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Sloppy

Sounds like me. At least I've got all the figures out of the way. Well, at least until the Bespin Vader wave shows up. The only figs I'm getting now are the variations. Found the Geonosian Warrior w/ background at Fair lake TRU. Still looking for Dexter.

Forrestville

Here is what I found today when I cruised thru Forrestville:

KB Toys: Green card hologram Emperor and Garadian, Yoda with planet Dagobah, 6" Jawa

KMart: A few POTJ (Aurra Sing, Ketwol...) 50% off all toys, including Legos.

Ames: Get this...3 Banthas, yes, Banthas with Tusken Raider. The boxes were pretty jacked up. They also had Tessek, R2-Q5 and a couple others from that wave, Lando, and some others. They also had Lumanaria(sp?). The Episode 1 accesory packs were on clearance for $1.50.

Hope this helps anyone that is missing some of the older figures.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

WOW! Cool finds Rogue! I went to Potomoc Mills area yesterday. Found Deluxe Mace Windu with no holes in his feet.

That's aboot it. . .
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, they had a whole bunch of Luke Gunner stations, Leia in speederbike, and a mess of preview STAP with Battle Droid. Come to think of it, every Ames I've been into hast the preview STAP.

I really wanted to pick up one of those banthas, but I resisted.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I just got back form the Celebration... Anyone find the next waves yet? I hit a few stores on my way back and didn't see them.

Jedikmg. I heard that Jorg Sacul was hard to come by for even those who attended. Did you get one, two, three or four? Have an extra to spare?

I got 4 of them. One for every hour i waited in line to get them. One of them got bent a little i am hoping it will fix itself i put a book on it to hopefully straightin it out.

I had orginally planned only to get 2, but the person i went with and i got seperated and both bought some.

They are all spoken for tho. My friends who weren't able to come are taking 2 and i am keeping 2.