Page 10 of 565 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Well. I wound up buying a Jorg Sacul from eBay. My luck, the price will go down. I could always cost dollar average in the event they do. . .

Also, FOUND the TIE bomber and snowspeeder tonight!!! I now have every vehicle from POTF2 - present. Wish I had my toys from when I was a wee tad. Oh well.

Still no signs of Dooku and company. I'm sure they will eventually show up. They always do.

Anyone find Boshek wave in any retail stores?
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Congrats on the bomber and speeder finds.

As far as the BoShek wave goes, I've only seen it once and that was almost 2 months ago at the Potomac Mills WalMart. Haven't seen it since.

What figs do you still need from AOTC?

Stopped by PM WalMart, TRU & Target today. Nothing new at any of them. Glad to see that Target dropped their prices.

Has anyone found Qui Gon wave or the Bespin Wave?

I need Luke, Vade, Qui gon, Endor Soldier, Massif, Jango Fett(Final Battle), orn fee taa, and mace.

Bespin Wave

Haven't seen any around the Potomac Mills/Dale City/Woodbridge area yet. I did hear of someone finding them at a TRU down in Richmond.

Hey JB. Still need Yoda, Royal Guard, Anakin Hangar, Luminaria (no sticker and one sticker variants), Count Dooku and Taun We.

TONIGHT
    I found two Padmes with moles. One dated 13441; the other dated 13581. For those who may not be privy to Hasbro's dating scheme: the first number is the year it was made (1 meaning 2001); the next three digits tell the date (344th day of the year); and 1 denotes the batch number (first batch made).

Also found Luminaria under a mountain of figs in one of those TRU bins - both words covered with tape!

That's about it. . .
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Sloppy

I wouldn't have any problems getting 5 of those 6 figs. Of course the one that might give me a little problem is Dooku. The Luminara w/o any stickers is gonna be hard. I've only seen it once and haven't run into it again.

Let me see what I can do on those figs for ya. The Dooku shouldn't be that bad. I've got two, so if I can't find one I'll give you one of mine. I'll get back with you tomorrow.

Forgot to ask

How many Royal Guards do ya want?

WOW. THANKS!!!

Royal Guards? Hmmmmmmm. . .One is fine.

I haven't been going overboard with buying multiples like I did with POTF2, EPI and POTJ. Like I said earlier, 27 figures released at the same time doesn't offer much flexibility with my wallet. . .

THANKS AGAIN!!!

BoShek in Springfield

Sloppy,

Saw the BoShek wave at the Springfield Kmart on Commerce drive. There were still 2 BoSheks and at least three Teebos and R4s when I left yesterday lunchtime.

Any sign of the next Saga waves (28 & up) in the area?
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Thanks for the heads up.

Uh. . .where's Springfield? You know, us city folk don't get out too too much. Just kidding. It's right down the road from Apu's Kwik-e-Mart, right.

Doubt I'll make it there though. . .no biggy. I just want another R4-m9.