Page 15 of 565 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I just found 2 Count Dookus at the CVS pharmacy in the Pentagon. If anyone wants me to pick up one for them, let me know.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I just bought 6 tickets to tonight's midnight show at Hoyts Potomoc Yard! See you all there, if you're going. . .
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Finally found a Bespin Luke at Columbia TRU. They had a fair number of all the other figs in that case, but only one Luke... the non-bloody, or cauterized variety.

Hopefully they will have some left by the time I get there, thanks for the tip A.J.

Sloppy

I found a Luminara without any tape today if you're interested.

Today's Report:

Dale City KMart - nothing new

Potomac Mills WalMart - nothing new

Pot. Mills Target - remains of the Orn Free Taa wave. Only saw 1 Orn and 1 Endor soldier.

Pot. Mills TRU - a few Yodas, Dookus and Hanger Anakins still there.

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Quite ecstatic and quite interested. You want to meet this weekend?

I found Orn Free Taa and Endor Rebel Soldier as well today.

I still need the following: Numbers 22, 23, 26 (with one sticker), 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34 (which I think you have some of these waiting for me)!

Ever appreciative of your help!

Thanks again,

-t
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

The Laurel TRU had a ton of Bespin Luke wave. Also got one case of 12" Jango Fett. Great figure. They also had a bunch of Ep2 sneak preview figures and Bo Shek wave again. Congrates to anyone going to the midnight showing. Wish I could be there.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Sloppy

So far I've got saved for you:
    #22, 23, 26 (both one sticker and no sticker variations), 27 and a R4-M9. As for the others (28-32 & 34.). I've got 2 ea. of all those and wouldn't have any problem hooking you up. Matter of fact, I've already got them laid out.

About meeting this weekend, let me check and see, but I don't see any problem in it. Saturday morning may be the better day out of the two. I should know something by tomorrow afternoon.

I guess with all of these, you'll be caught up (for now).

Going to go and get ready to stand in line for the movie. Talk to ya tomorrow.

both glen burnie kmarts had 2 12" jago fetts each
    glre burnie tru had taun we wave
    glen burnie north walmart had taun we wave also
    port covington walmart had jinn wave and 1 tie bomber but i picked that up
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Deluxe Jango/Bedspin Wave

The Fairlakes TRU had about 4 Deluxe Jango's this morning.
    The Manassas TRU had the Bespin wave this morning, with the clean cut Luke, no sign of the bloody one.

Elsewhere I struck out massively.

WM - Manassas, Fairlakes, PM, Germantown, Clinton and Springfield were chockful of pegwarmers, and well as TRU - Fairlakes, PM, Gaithersburg, Clinton and Springfield.
    (Maryland stores were yesterday)

Seems like they would like to boost sales by getting newer stuff out, instead of restocking month-old stuff.

Anyone else having better luck?