Page 19 of 565 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I was at the TRU on Kingstowne Rd. Saturday late afternoon. The stock person was putting out the Dooku and Mace waves - he told me he kept the Yoda and Jango Fett Final Battle for himself. . .

And I thought they were supposed to put the merchandise on the pegs/shelves first?
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Senator Binks, I owe you one! Huzzah! I have a Yoda!

For all others - There is a HD Anakin and at least one Dooku at Baileys X Road TRU. + a whole army of Obiwans!!!

Hey in other news any sightings of Massiff in the Northern VA area?

At the risk of pushing your luck (I'm happy but surprised the Yoda was still there) I just (4:45 PM Monday) saw one Massiff at Target at Potomac Yards on Route 1.

There was also a Qui Gon there. Anyone looking for that wave, I have spotted one or two figures from it there in the late afternoon a couple of times in the last week. They were stocking while I was there and I waited to see if Palpatine would show up, but he didn't. Those pegs are pretty empty!
    Last edited by Senator Binks; 05-27-2002 at 04:22 PM.

Scarlet X - welcome aboard. As for the Massiff wave, I've only seen it a couple times. Picked up all 4 from that wave about two weeks ago at the Potomac Mills WalMart. But that place is a wreck now, I don't think they've put out any figures since then. I've seen the remains of this wave at the Woodbridge Target and that was about a week ago.

Sloppy - you're welcome. My pleasure.

At least 5 cases of the Massif wave at the Super Wal*Mart in Hagerstown MD....no Bespin Luke.

Thanks for the info guys! I'm new to this forum stuff and so far it has been a wonderful experience.

I'll try to nab a Massiff sometime this week - I'll make the rounds through Northern VA

Not much action around here.... Usual peg warmers around 7 corners/ Tysons....

Any luck with you guys?

Nothing new happening in the Frederick/Baltimore area.

just got back from walt disney world pick up a couple of the excl. pins
    no excl star tours figures i was hoping they were going to be made but didn't happen
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Hey guys, just visited TRU at Tysons (yes.. again, I just happen to be in the neighborhood) Had some good stuff as of 8:30pm

at least 2 yodas
    couple of dookus
    at least 2 HD Anakins
    at least 1 bespin Darth Vader

I think they just put out some new stuff, but I made a mess of it all to sniff out some figures in the bin...

Alas no Massiff, bespin Luke, Qui-Gon or any of the newer guys... Hope they are on the way!