Page 20 of 565 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Laurel TRU had Luke Bespin wave and Yoda wave tonight.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Potomac Mills TRU and Target had the remains of the Bespin wave. Of course the one that was missing was Luke. Target also had 3 or 4 Dookus and Hanger Anakins and at least one Yoda. Pot. Mills WalMart is looking worse than ever. I think Ames has got more figures.

Hey folks.

Springfield Mall Target had plenty of Dooku, Yoda and one HD Anakin. The KB had one massif as of 12:30 this afternoon. No sign of exclusive clonetroopers.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I saw a few Dookus, Royal Guards, and Taun We at the Target in Bowie. I'm getting frustrated because I can't find the Endor Rebel trooper or Djas Puhr yet.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Dookus aplenty at the Sterling TRU. A few HD Ani's .... and at least one yoda. Still No Massiff or bespin Luke..... Sterling Target had been pillaged and so had Sterling WalMart

Farilakes TRU had plenty of Dookus but just peg warmers beyond that....

Dookus aplenty at Kingstowne TRU. at least three Bespin Darth Vaders, plenty of Mace, I think I nabbed the last Bespin Luke (nonbloody...)

Kingstowne Wal Mart - the usual suspects
    Same at Tysons TRU

Still seeking any of new figures, Qui Gon, Massiff, etc....

Hey folks...

New to the Forums so a big hello.

Saw lots of Endor Soldier, Orn Free Ta, Qui-Gon and Massiff at the KB Toyworks on Route 50 in Arlington.

Has anyone found Palp and Djas here locally, yet?

Originally posted by ScarletX
    Dookus aplenty at Kingstowne TRU. at least three Bespin Darth Vaders, plenty of Mace, I think I nabbed the last Bespin Luke (nonbloody...)

Kingstowne Wal Mart - the usual suspects
    Same at Tysons TRU

Still seeking any of new figures, Qui Gon, Massiff, etc....
    Hey, stay outta my TRU! Still looking for that elusive Luke. No sign of Palps or Djas anywhere around here.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Welcome to the forums Kevin,

I'm going to have to check the KB Toyworks in Bowie. I've been looking for the Endor Soldier.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Rogue:

KB here is five blocks from my office. Do you want me to go run grab you one?

I live in DC, so meeting up to get it won't be problematic.

Email me at kevingianotto@aol.com and CC: kgianotto@healthcharities.org to let me know.