Page 21 of 565 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Fixer, sorry pal! I promise I left the place exactly as you left it!

Just follow up on Kevin's post (who beat me hear wiith the post )

As of 4pm...
    about 4 Qui Gons
    at least 2 Orn Free (upper pegs in the back)
    at least 4 Endor Soliders (no variants that I noticed)

No Palpatine, Massiffs, of Djas.....

What happened to the Massiffs? They should have been in the same shipment. Damn my lousy luck......

What I saw/didn't see today

Hey all,
    the WM and TRU in Clinton and Waldorf had the same peg warmers today.
    I saw the same things Kevin did at KB Toyworks, as well as the exclusive Clonetroopers.
    The Ames at 7 Corners had about 12 boxes of the Yoda wave sitting on the floor. No sign of the Bespin wave or Palpatine wave.

Hey any sightings of Nexu, or delux Ani?

The Hagerstown TRU had the Massiff wave this morning. Also the Chambersburg, PA Kmart had 4 12" Jango Fetts about noon today.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

What's up Hagerstown? You guys seem to get allthe figures before the No.Va people! Lucky! The force must be especially strong up there

I don't live there. I was just passing thru and stopped to look. I do agree with that.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

I went to Bowie Walmart and KB Toyworks this evening. KB had som Orn Free and the ugly Qui Gon.

Walmart had a bunch of Orn Free, Endor Soldier, Massif, Mace Windu, and Jango Fett final battle.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I'm glad I am not the only one who though Qui Gon looked a little constipated!

You know this Bowie MD find further solidfies my theory that MD is just getting more newer figures than Northern VA.. *Sigh...