Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Yet another Qui Gon Jinn!

I'm sorry, but another Qui Gonn Jinn figure? I think this is absolutely pathetic. Feel free to rant here.

And, to quote a short Jedi Master, "Crap it looks like, yes!"

If ranking all the Qui-Gons, this would only be better than the Hangar pack-in, the Deluxe, and the Opee pack-in.

The Qui-Gon in Talon Karrde disguise is better, for cryin' out loud!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The only thing this one has going for it is the fact in can hold the lightsaber with 2 hands. The face sculpt is horrendous though, and the general pose isn't that good. I would be interested in buying a Qui-Gon "action pose'' figure with cloak, but not this one. This one is just crappy beyond crap.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I could start a huge list of figures I'm tired of seeing rescuplted that we're probably going to see made this year or next. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Even if the rescuplt is better, I just kind of get mad about paying for one version of a figure, just to have them do it the way they should have done it in the first place 3 years later. Get it right, the first time, Hasblo, then you won't have to do rescuplts. Nevermind, that's not profitable and therefore illogical.

I also hate this version of qui-gon
    but the deluxe one looks pretty cool with the robe of the accessory pack on - it's the best qui figure to put in my hangar diorama in attacking pose

I wanting a Qui Gon being killed figure, same pose as in the film when Maul sticks him.

With a whole in his stomach, and the same expression on his face like in the film.

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    I wanting a Qui Gon being killed figure, same pose as in the film when Maul sticks him.
    With a whole in his stomach, and the same expression on his face like in the film.
    The Soft Goods Episode 1 figure was supposed to come with a burn mark on his chest for just that purpose, but they nixed it at the last minute.

Qui Gon Jinn resculpts? ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

No more Qui Gons, unless he's got a whole in his chest or he's on fire. This is terrible. The good thing in all this is since they're releasing him, and the battle droid with monr tweaks from that cancelled twopack, they might consider releasing single carded OOM-9 and underwaterobiwan from the cancelled trophy line. NO MORE QUI GONS THOUGH> I'm beginning to hate Qui Gon.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I wouldn't mind a Qui-Gon in robe, can hold his lightsaber with 2 hands in a somewhat action pose, and has a good face sculpt. There has yet to be a Qui-Gon with a decent face sculpt IMO. The only one that I can tolerate is the Mos Espa disguise. But this new one's sculpt is not very good at all.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."