Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

IS the TRU POTJ AT-ST a rare find?

I went in to TRU today, my first time in months, and they had 4 of the AT-STs. I don't collect vehicles but I had to pick this one up. The packaging is so darn cool. Is this a hard one to find or not?

It HAS been hard to find...

I finally saw them in the stores about 2 weeks ago. The store only got about 4 each... if they got them at all. I don't believe the incidence of restock on these is too high...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

A dime a dozen!

Around here, Pittsburgh, PA their a dime a dozen. I was at TRU yesterday and they had 3 (That was the same amount as a week ago.) either they are not selling or getting replenished rather quickly.
    Move along, move along

My TRU got 8 and sold them all on the same day... (1 went to me!!) but I don't think they have restocked since.

So I would say rare... as most exclusives are.
    Collecting Star Wars figures ain't like dustin' crops boy !!

There are still about 4 on the shelves at the TRU near me. They've been there for about 2 weeks. They had originally gotten like 12 or so, but they've been slow sellers compared to other exclusives. Not much demand around here for them I guess.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I haven't seen them once in Cincinnati, despite living near two different TRUs.

I just did a quick search for the POTJ AT-ST on eBay, and found that most of them have starting bids between $30 and $40, and most still have zero bids. I guess there isn't that much demand out there, if you can get this exclusive on eBay for the same price you would've paid at TRU.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Well doesn't sound too rare at all then. But that's ok, It sure looks cool it that packaging, rare or not.

It looks even better OUT of the package.
    May the force be with you.

LOL I bet it does. perhaps in the near future I'll open it up. Ya just never know.