Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    TMNT. Hey maybe you'll get chinese coreography a la, The muskateer,, . Honestly though I think it should be done Final fantasy style.

Batman,, Clayface would be cool with the scarecrow but he'd be all cgi and I would rather see the return of Pfifers catwoman or a decent poison ivy,, like in the cartoon. But Burton still gets my vote.

and about burtons other summer flick,, POTA. His version combined with Hestons actually comes ever so close to the novel. His ending was right on the money,, but the character development wasn't.
    Your signature here!

I don't believe a word you say Chux.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Oh, no. No. Sweet God in Heaven, no.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My new theory is that Michael Bay is out to ruin all our childhoods since, as an adopted child, he didn't get to enjoy his biological parents buying him great toys. After he ruins TMNT, it'll be on to MOTU. I'm sure he wishes he could have been the one to ruin GI Joe, but one man can only wreak so much havoc at one time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    After he ruins TMNT, it'll be on to MOTU.
    Don't know about that, his TMNT involvement indicates he is working with Viacom at the moment. He might try to ruin Power Rangers first before moving on to MOTU given the Saban/Nickolodeon thing and Saban wanting to make a new Power Ranger movie.

Time for one of those Conan O'Brien SAT questions.

Michael Bay is to "classic kids shows" as
    A. Uwe Boll is to "video games".
    B. Bruce Kalish is to "Power Rangers".
    C. Jay Leno is to "The Tonight Show"
    D. David Spade is to "anything he is put in".
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection