Does anybody remember "Not without My Jar Jar"????

I remember several years ago, I used to go to the old forums.....

some posters were commenting on how they were reserving Episode One Displays, and advertising promos.....

somebody ended up with a Jar Jar display, but written on the back in black permanent marker was "Reserved for Tammy"

This launched a group of SirSteve's Forumites into creating a mythos around this event........

I think there was something regarding somebody stealing a Jar Jar (Which was re-enacted during Forumcon1)...and a mockumentary movie poster, featuring Tammy, and her Jar Jar...

a whole story was built up around it, and I thought it was damn hilarious....

if anybody has those ancient transcripts, I'd love to see 'em again.........

the details I've given may not be entirely accurate, or even right.....but I do remember the movie poster.....and the "Cast" for the "Movie" included Haley Eisenberg, the Pepsi Girl......as Tammy
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Talking

I believe that was the first "SSG Controversy" I experienced when I joined up with this ecclectic legion of online contributors! I never found it "hilarious," but it was funny at times. I took the side of "stealing is ALWAYS wrong," and of course, got blasted for my opinion. Oh, how times here at SSG have changed... wait a minute!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega