Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

The (non-SW) Film Trivia Game!!

I've started enough of these that I'm not re-stating the rules.

Which Tim Burton film(s) did the late Phil Hartmann appear in?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

He was in one of the Pee-Wee movies...I forget what one Tim Burton directed.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

ya, it was Pee Wees Big Adventure, I think he played a newscaster or some type of reporter. Then he played Captain Carl on Pee Wee's Playhouse, not that it's part of the question....hehe
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

I didn't post the rules 'cause I thought they were known, but that means Captain Spoon has to post a question!

Rocketboy doesn't get to because he sucks. (Okay, really because he was only half right.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

O, hehe my bad I did not know the rules, ok let's see.....
    In Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure who was the first historical figure that they "grab" once they get the phone booth.

Napolean!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spoon
    In Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure who was the first historical figure that they "grab" once they get the phone booth.
    So-Krates? Socrates?
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Define "grab."

Napoleon "Short Dead Dude" Bonaparte is the first to come to the present, though not by accident.

Mr The Kid is the first they bring to the present.

And Frood Dude is the first one to actually be "grabbed" (albeit by Genghis Khan, not Bill or Ted).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I guesse I should have worded it better, I was going for the first person they meant to get for their report. It wasn't Napoleon, he was an accident, he followed the booth, and it wasn't Socrates, he was second

Wait, back it up . . . which reporter do you mean? The radio one? Or am I forgetting something?

EDIT: I remembered that it's the guy from the drive-in at the end. So, uh, move along.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram