Hybrid View

Usual Suspects DVD SE

What's with the two sided disc ? ? ? Haven't we gotten past that? Inexcusable, in my opinion - a 2 disc set would be much more appropriate.

MGM does double sided DVD 14's quite often, they are one of the companies that doesn't like doing multiple disc releases. The original Terminator from them is also a double sided disc. I hate flippers as much as you do Caeser. They are even more frustrating for people that have those multidisc players that hold numerous DVD's. They crammed two audio commentaries, and the widescreen and fullscreen versions of the film on side 1. So they put all the special features on side 2, when they should have put them on a seperate disc.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I hate them too, especially when its late and I'm trying to put one in, and I can't tell which side is side A or something. Then you take a guess, get all comfy in bed, only to find you put the wrong side in! Argghhhhh

I think its just cheapness for the most part.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

MGM DVDs I own that I can think of offhand - This is Spinal Tap . . . and the Rocky set. I'm sure there's more but those are all I can think of. Thanks for the MGM warning, I'll keep that in mind.

I didn't even buy Suspects yet, it was 14.99 at Sam's so a friend bought it while I passed for the present moment. I almost couldn't believe it when he told me.

I bought it the other day at Best Buy for $16.99 and they gave me a $10 gift card for purchasing it. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. I haven't watched it yet, so I can't comment on the special features or anything.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Kevin Spacey hosted SNL tonight and he did a great bit with Andy Samberg in which Kevers played the Chazz P. role while Samberg did Kaiser Soze.